Sunday, September 13, 2009

Madden Nation Look Out!!

So, I've played Madden 10 on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. I believe I played a grand total of 6 games. Each time I played with my team which is the greatness know as the Baltimore Ravens. I sucked royally on Playstation 3; thus, I believe that the 360 version is easier. This may seem illogical because the controls are very similar. However, since I won my last three games on 360, I will just follow the inductive reasoning that says that the 360 version is easier (regardless of other factors that may have affected the outcomes). At any rate, simplicity was my key to victories. Essentially, I ran 4 plays out of two formations. The plays consited of a fade, flats, and the QB sneak. Furthermore, to add to the comedy of my success Joe Flacco was insanely fast, Flacco and my running backs could break tackles all day, and my receivers caught poorly thrown passes at their ankles like it was nothing to them. Needless to say, I was gaining a good laugh at my friends' expenses. On defense, my corners were rediculous. This is also contrary to what I have witnessed in real life. Finally, I had one more trick on defense which I can't reveal because I need every advantage that I can get. Basically, I think I am ready to take on Madden Nation...SIKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment