Monday, October 12, 2009

Jin - No labels But Still Doin' His Thang

Jin is probably one of the greatest battle rappers ever if not the best. He won an insane amount of battles on Freestyle Friday. Since then, I haven't really followed him. I think he signed with Ruff Ryders at some point. Now, he isn't signed, and he is living in Hong Kong. I just found this old remix while surfing through videos on YouTube; I thought it was pretty legit.



Maybe it is better if he doesn't have a label. There is a lot of garbage produced by people signed to labels, and it poisons minds. I watched a video in which Jin said that he is trying to pursue his spirituality more seriously. Hopefully, he can find a way to channel this into his music. The rap game could use some more positive light shinning through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment