Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Eyes Deceive Me

Have you ever looked at an object or writing and percieved it incorrectly at first glance? If this question doesn't make sense to you, let me explain. Today, I am casually walking around my house. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of the movie rack, and I see "Madea Goes To Jail".


However, that is not what I saw on first glance. On first glance, I saw MADDEN! I'm sure you can understand this mistake. There were large capital black letters beginning with MAD, the case was white, and I convinced myself to believe that the red man at the top said EA. I thought it was MADDEN 10, and I was siked. "I have Madden!?", I thought to myself. I don't even know why I got excited; I don't have a system on which I can play Madden 10. Also, I don't know why a video game would be on the movie rack. As it turns out, i was deceived by my eyes to believe that a stupid movie was the new Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment